Dinners are made easy taking into consideration this chargrilled laksa chicken similar to cashew rice that makes use of itch chicken breast and zesty laksa paste.
The ingredient of Chargrilled laksa chicken behind cashew rice recipe
- 4 Coles RSPCA granted Australian Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1/2 cup (150g) laksa cement
- 200g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 x 250g pkts microwavable brown, red & wild rice mix
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup (25g) shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2/3 cup (100g) roasted salted cashews
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
The instruction how to make Chargrilled laksa chicken behind cashew rice recipe
- count the chicken and half the laksa paste in a medium glass or ceramic dish.
- Heat a chargrill vis-u00d0u00b0-vis medium. Spray the chicken in the same way as olive oil spray. Cook for 3 mins each side or until browned. Brush summit zenith of the chicken in the manner of some of the long-lasting laksa paste. slant and cook for 1 min. Brush height taking into consideration long-lasting laksa paste. outlook and cook for 1 min or until cooked through. Transfer to a large plate and cover behind foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook broccoli in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 mins or until clever green and tender. Drain.
- Heat rice following packet directions. Transfer to a large bowl. go to the spinach, broccoli, parsley, coconut, oil and cashews. toss around to combine. Season.
- Divide rice incorporation combination evenly among serving plates. Top gone the chicken and sprinkle gone the chilli, if using.
Nutritions of Chargrilled laksa chicken behind cashew rice recipecalories: 770.297 calories
fatContent: 32 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 69 grams protein
sodiumContent: 930 milligrams sodium