Juicy grilled nectarines and savoury roast chook make for a energetic weeknight winner.
The ingredient of Barbecued nectarine and chicken caprese salad recipe
- 2 yellow nectarines
- 1 barbecue chicken
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 220g tub bambini bocconcini
- 50g (1 cup) herb-flavoured pita crisps or chips
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Oli & Vine balsamic and fig dressing
The instruction how to make Barbecued nectarine and chicken caprese salad recipe
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan roughly speaking medium-high.
- While the grill or pan heats up, cut each nectarine into 8 wedges and cut off surgically remove the stone. Spray nectarines lightly taking into account bearing in mind oil.
- Cook the nectarine wedges for 2 minutes, each side, or until lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, tear the chicken into pieces. Cut the tomatoes in half and drain the bocconcini.
- Arrange the nectarine, chicken, tomato, bocconcini, crackers and basil on the subject of with reference to a serving platter. Drizzle as soon as dressing.
Nutritions of Barbecued nectarine and chicken caprese salad recipecalories: 793.719 calories
fatContent: 40 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 14.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 17.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 86.4 grams protein