The crispy and cheesy crunch of the croutons is balanced as soon as a creamy dressing made from French onion soup fusion - now this salad ticks all the boxes!
The ingredient of Creamy French onion chicken salad recipe
- 2 thick slices (about 200g) sourdough bread, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 11/2 tbsp olive oil
- 40g (1/2 cup) scratchily grated cheddar
- 200g rindless bacon rashers, coarsely chopped
- 130g (1/2 cup) acid mordant cream
- 125g (1/2 cup) whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 x 35g pkt French Onion Simmer Soup Salt Reduced
- 1 tbsp roomy lemon juice
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, leaves separated, torn
- 60g baby spinach
- 320g pkt tomato medley mix, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 cooked chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Creamy French onion chicken salad recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C admirer forced. Line a baking tray similar to baking paper. Place bread, in a single layer, nearly prepared tray. Drizzle beyond 1 tbsp oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle subsequent to cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bread is golden and crisp. Set aside to cool. Separate croutons.
- Meanwhile, heat steadfast oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Place barbed cream, mayonnaise, soup mixture combination and lemon juice in a small jug. Season. raise a fuss to include (see notes).
- Place lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, chicken and croutons in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle over cutting cream mix and summit zenith in imitation of shallot to serve.
Nutritions of Creamy French onion chicken salad recipecalories: